Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I gif the body electric


I'm back. I've been sassing it up IRL and also had an ancient laptop that was making my fine artisanal blogging a nightmare of insufficient memory and full startup discs. Then I got a new laptop but was afraid of it for a couple months. Then I realized that with my new laptop I could probably make gifs without ending up in tears over a repeated error message, and that is what brings me here today.

Exercise is about movement. World of Sass is about movement (and hot bods and crazy workout clothes and silly people doing silly-looking things in the name of fitness). So by-giffing-golly there better be some moving pictures up in here. Thus:




Are your eyes spasming yet? Mine are. I'd call this comeback a SUCCESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment